KD 14 Nami Island & Petite France Kim's Travel
After an early morning pickup from your hotel, youll travel to Petite France. The Korean TV series My Love from the Star starring Kim Soo-Hyun and Jun Ji-Hyun filmed in this very charming French town.... 24/06/2016 · Petite France: It is easy to walk around here. Around 1.5 hours and you are done with exploring the whole place. The main attractions are the houses near the entrance, where the amphitheater is, and the fountain square.
Nami Island Petite France Tour OnedayKorea Tours
Since then, Ive been dreaming of going back. Luckily, my friends DJ and Sheila wanted to go too! Fortunately, we got cheap round trip tickets to Seoul in the beginning of this year and we flew to South Korea three weeks ago.... I heard and read that there is a French cultural village in Gapyeong, South Korea called Petite France which is located about an hour away from Seoul. It is a recreation of a typical village in Provence and it is entirely dedicated to Antoine de Saint -Exuperys famous character Le Petit
Petite France ìë íëì¤ French Village in Korea countryside
28/09/2015 · One of "running man" shooting place makes this place very famous like a boom among tourist, so me and my boyfriend decided to come here. Cute france style old town with colorful pastel buildings and views. how to get paid antivirus for free Explore South Korea, and see a side to the country many visitors miss on this full-day Nami Island and Petite France tour from Seoul. Travel from the capital by coach and ferry to Nami Islandwhere many of South Koreas popular television dramas are filmed.
LIFE IN KOREA NAMI ISLAND & PETITE FRANCE VLOG (18.12
For more Seoul travel tips, check out our First-Timers Travel Guide to Seoul, South Korea. Disclosure. Klook sponsored our day tour to Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Park, and Petite France in exchange for an honest account of the experience. how to get from sausalito to san francisco After an early morning pickup from your hotel, youll travel to Petite France. The Korean TV series My Love from the Star starring Kim Soo-Hyun and Jun Ji-Hyun filmed in this very charming French town.
How long can it take?
Seoul 5 Days 4 Nights (5D4N) Itinerary â What to See Do
- Korea Day 3 Seoul [[Nami Island + Petite France + Red Sun
- Train or Bus from Hongdae to Nami Island and Petite France?
- Insider's Guide to Nami Island & Petite France in Korea
- Nami Island and Petite France Tour in One Day Trazy
Petite France Korea How To Go
Petite France is a French style village nestled in rural Gyeonggi-do. It is situated between Cheongpyeong and Gaypyeong, two smallish towns. It's quite a trek from Seoul, but since we were in the area, we headed there for a look around.
- Petite France. From afar, the brightly colored buildings stood out against the monotone mountain. Upon closer inspection, one will realize that the architecture differs a lot from that of Koreas.
- We chose to take the bus because we wanted to go Petite France as well after visiting Nami Island, and the KRW6000 bus ticket allows us to take the bus unlimited times. If you just want to visit Nami Island alone, it is more economical to take a taxi. The taxi fare is around KRW 5,000 from Gapyeong Station to Gapyeong Wharf.
- Gapyeong-gun is where Nami Island, Jade Garden and Petite France are located. You can take the bus (check this link ), private car (visit this site ), cab (good luck for the price! haha) or take the subway (like what we did).
- How to go Nami Island/ Petite France To get to either Nami Island or Petite France, you actually have to get to this train station called GAPYEONG station. But the issue is GAPYEONG Station isnt on the usual subway line and is run by a private company called ITX.