Cardinal Tetra Tropical Fish Keeping
Tweezers work well for removing the anchor worms, try to grip them as close to the wound as possible. Pperiodically dunk the fish into the bucket of water to let him get a few breaths before continuing. After removing as many as you can see, use stress coat and pray.... 21/05/2011 · Hi..I have a freshwater tropical fish aquarium... I have 3 black widow tetras and 3 fantail gold fish... Recently I have been noticing some red spots
White Worm (enchytraeus albidus) YouTube
They need to be kept in groups of at least 5, I have a 10 gallon tank with some Neon Tetra Fish and bettas. But other than that, they are both very peaceful fish, and if you have a 10-20 gallon (37-75 liter) tank you should be fine.... 5/06/2018 · Cardinal 4: Spine is a bit bent (from the beginning). Doesn't seem to be getting worse but that white line on the tail was noticed just last night. Any Ideas? Doesn't seem to be getting worse but that white line on the tail was noticed just last night.
Article and forum on caring for Neon tetras including diet
The Cardinal Tetra is a stunning red, blue, and silver coloured Tropical species that looks amazing in any Aquarium/fish tank, they are a peaceful community fish and also make a brilliant display as a single species only tank (ie. all occupants are the same). how to get free tokens blockparty hivsmc 17/06/2009 · The worms in 100x magnification worm-4.jpg worm-2.jpg worm-1.jpg On the 5th of June I started treatment by dissolving 5 tablets (for 120 lt) of Parazin (Waterlife). When I removed the worms I poured a drop of mycopur (serra) straight to the fish for the recovery of the wounds and possible bacteria infections.
GSAS Spawning the Black Phantom Tetra
These are common worm like parasites (or ectoparasite) about 1-2mm in length which live in and reproduce in the gills of cold water or tropical fish (occasionally on to the surrounding skin). how to keep dendrobaena worms These are common worm like parasites (or ectoparasite) about 1-2mm in length which live in and reproduce in the gills of cold water or tropical fish (occasionally on to the surrounding skin).
How long can it take?
sick cardinal tetra video YouTube
- White worm like creature attached to neon tetra
- Breeding the Cardinal Tetra Microcosm Aquarium Explorer
- White Worm (enchytraeus albidus) YouTube
- Neon tetra care size lifespan tankmates breeding
How To Kill White Worm Cardinal Tetra
The Cardinal Tetra (Paracheirodon axelrodi) is a spectacular delicate beauty that has been described as “one of the most popular aquarium fish ever” by many tropical fish keeping enthusiasts.
- Neon tetra is also a good tankmate for guppies, glofish, betta, white cloud mountain minnow, harlequin rasbora and other peaceful fishes. However, cichlid fishes like Jack Dempsey or tiger barbus or other large and aggressive fishes will be rather bad tankmates for small fish.
- Cardinal tetras will eat most good Tropical fish flake foods obtainable at pet shops. They will also appreciate and do better if they get the occasional feed of live food such … as daphnia, cyclops, white worms …
- Breed these beauties with confidence and know-how. The Cardinal Tetra (Paracheirodon axelrodi) is one of the best known of the aquarium fishes. This is partly because they are so photogenic and their likenesses appear frequently in aquarium books and magazines.
- The purpose of this article is to provide a simple explanation that includes cause, remedies, misidentification, and possible dangers or other indicators of these commonly observed “wiggly worms” in …